|
|
Hope to see you on the finish line
Hola mi nombre es Melissa Ponce, tengo 15 años y los cumplo el 20 de Sept. Soy de Santa fe Argentina. Mis hobbies son, esccuhar musica, cantar bailar y diseñar. Mis bandas de musica favorita son: Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, entre otras. Mis actores favoritos son: Emma watson, Selena gomez♥. Espero que les guste aca voya publicar fotos mias, de gente que admiro muchisimo. |
|
|
♥
tagboard
ShoutMix chat widget . Publicidad
archives
Visitas
Contador gratis |
You're here till the end
We sign our cards and letters BFF You've got a million ways to make me laugh You're lookin' out for me; you've got my back It's so good to have you around You know the secrets I could never tell And when I'm quiet you break through my shell Don't feel the need to do a rebel yell Cause you keep my feet on the ground You're a true friend You're here till the end You pull me aside When something ain't right Talk to me now and into the night 'Til it's alright again You're a true friend You don't get angry when I change the plans Somehow you're never out of second chances Won't say "I told you" when I'm wrong again I'm so lucky that I've found -------------------
|